Jo Caseley is a singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist from the Southern Highlands of New South Wales who cut her teeth busking on the streets of Sydney’s Kings Cross. She also has an extensive background as a writer, having studied journalism; she is not only a skilled writer of songs but one who is passionate about music and connecting with people through it.
Caseley has released two albums, Dusty Dirt Track and Albany; she attended the Academy of Country Music in Tamworth earlier this year. Her latest single is ‘Special’, which followed the lovely ‘Houseless Never Homeless’, and there are more releases on the horizon. You can watch our chat on YouTube, or listen in Soundcloud or on the podcast.
- Video premiere: ‘Jack’s House’ by Delilah Rose
- Denvah on doing a lot with ‘Do Without’
- Single review: ‘Getting Old’ by Bud Rokesky
- James Johnston on being Raised Like That
- Single premiere: ‘Woman’ by Wren Bellette